The Youth Ministry at DCF is dedicated to providing a fun, safe, encouraging, and exciting place for students, grades 6-12.
GOAL: To revolutionize our world by revitalizing today’s youth for a lifestyle of reverence towards God.
To achieve this goal, we offer a wide range of programs including Bible studies, youth worship, various fun events, summer camps, and much more.
Jason Fischer, Youth Ministry Leader
email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 623-221-0713
Best way to contact: phone/text/email
Current Classes –
Sunday 8:30 – 9:30 am in room 5 – open to Jr. High and High School students
- Come join us as we talk about prayer and connecting with God’s word.
Sunday 9:45 – 10:30 am in room 5 open to Jr. High and High School students
- This class offers an interactive approach to Bible lessons. Topics we will b e covering this spring: Jesus is Our Friend and Savior, Living a Godly Life, and Getting Along. Students will receive a take home sheet that provides a weekly devotional schedule. A light breakfast item will be served.
Sunday 10:45 – 12:00 in sanctuary/room 5 open to Jr. High students only
- The students attend the 10:45 worship service and are escorted up to room 5 after the special song for a Bible lesson during the sermon. This is a Bible based lesson. It is designed to get students in the Bible, discussing God’s truths and how they apply to their lives.
Sunday 10:45 – 12:00 in sanctuary/youth room open to High School students only
- The students attend the 10:45 worship service and are escorted to the youth room for a lesson during the sermon. The lessons come right out of the Bible. They are walking through the Old Testament chapter by chapter. We are discussing prayer & connecting to God’s word.
Wednesday 6:00 – 7:45 in the Youth Room open to Jr. High and High School students only (5th graders transitioning to the 6th grade are welcome in the Spring)
- The students participate in worship led by a student band. They play games and listen to sermons based on the Bible and then break out into Jr. high and high school groups for discussion and application of the sermon. After a series is complete, students have a game night which focuses on fun but also a review of the previous weeks learning. Before and after the worship service the basketball court is open to students while supervised by a leader. A snack bar is open before and after as well. Students are encouraged to turn in cell phones to avoid distractions during service. Dinner is available at 5:45 – 6:15 in the Fellowship Hall for a cost of $3.00 per person. Sign ups required for dinner.