The Women’s ministry was born out of a desire to encourage our women to be strong and steadfast workers for the Lord, standing firm in their faith and pressing on toward the goal of serving Christ, and one another.
- Planning meeting is October 23 at 6:30pm.
- November 3, 2017 – 6 – 9PM – All Wrapped Up @ Fellowship Center. Gift wrapping class.
- Planning meeting is November 27 at 6:30pm.
- No planning meeting in December. Please join us in January as we are in the final planning stages for the Ladies’ Tea!
- January 13, 2018 – 10AM – Noon – Chocolate info and tasting with Susan Pickering @ Fellowship Center.
- March 3, 2018 – 10AM or 12:30PM – Ladies Tea. Worship Center.
SERVING IN THE CHURCH:
The Women’s Ministry is involved in many areas in the church. Let us know what you enjoy doing so we can get you involved. If you see an area you think we would be beneficial serving in, let us know and show us how. We need you!
OUR MISSION CHILD:
We support a young girl through the ARIZONA INDIAN CHRISTIAN MISSION in Show low, AZ. Throughout the year we supply school and personal need to her as well as a monthly donation for her care and education. Please let Robyn Gordon know if you would like to help in this area.
“But since we are of the day, let us be sober, having put on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet, the hope of salvation. For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, so that whether we are awake or asleep, we will live together with Him. Therefore encourage one another and build up one another, just as you also are doing.” 1 Thessalonians 5:8-11 Let’s be the women God created us and called us to be.