…A ministry of Desert Christian Fellowship for Singles between the ages of 30 and 55 who desire to interact with other Christian Singles in a safe and healthy environment. We also desire to create an avenue to introduce your friends to the Church and to Christ. sign ups for events below can be made at the information Center on Sundays or online at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hiking – Meet at DCF Gravel Lot to ride together to Dreamy Draw Park to hike with optional breakfast to follow.
- Saturday, 10/7 at 6:30 am
- Saturday, 10/21 at 6:30 am
- Saturday, 11/4 at 7:00 am
- Saturday, 11/18 at 7:00 am
- Saturday, 12/2 at 7:30 am
- Saturday, 12/16 at 7:30 am
I-Help – We will serve dinner from 5:30-7:00pm – We will eat with them too) and then have a board game social from 7-9pm. Friday, September 22 and Friday, November 24. Plan to help with food and visiting with the guests.
Socials – Watch for more details in the bulletin and sign up of the Information center.
- Sunday, October 15 – “Tartuff” at 2 pm, Stage Theater, Grand Canyon University
- Sunday, October 22 — “Man of La Mancha”, AZ Broadway Theater, 5:30, Cost $65.
- Friday, November 10 — Basketball at Grand Canyon University, 7 pm, Cost $15.
- Friday, November 24 — “Charlie Brown” at 2 pm at Stage Theater, Grand Canyon University, Cost $15
- Sunday, December 3 — “South Pacific”, AZ Broadway Theater, 5:30 pm, Cost $65
- Saturday, December 9 — Basketball at Grand Canyon University, 7 pm Game, Cost $15
- Saturday, December 30 – Trip to World Wildlife Zoo & Aquarium, Cost $20.
- Sunday, December 31 — Watch Arizona Cardinals vs Seahawks Game at 2:30 pm at Mary Hayes’ home