“These things which you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses,entrust to faithful men, who will be able to teach others also.” — II Timothy 3:3
The Men’s Ministry, called the Promise Keepers Ministry, is based on a desire to train the men of the congregation to implement the seven promises of a Promise Keeper:
- A promise to honor Jesus Christ in worship, prayer, and obedience.
- A promise to have vital relationships with a few other men to keep your promises.
- A practice of spiritual, moral, ethical, and sexual purity.
- A promise to build strong marriages and families through love, protection, and biblical values.
- A promise to pray for his pastor and actively support his Church.
- A promise to reach beyond any racial or denominational barrier to establish unity.
- A promise to influence his world by living the Great Commandment and practicing the Great Commission.
- Monthly Bible Study and Fellowship time, the 2nd & 4th Monday of each month at 6:30PM
- Quarterly gathering with sporting events and worship
For more information on this ministry contact one of the following:
- Dan Dixon: 602-547-0494
- Sil Modesti: 602-265-0401