“Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” -Proverbs 22:6
Desert Christian Fellowship is dedicated to fulfilling the teaching of God that “we train up a child in the way of the Lord.” Our children’s programs are carefully designed to give each child an opportunity to grow and develop in the Lord.
Fall Trips and Events
- All DCF children and friends in Grades 1 thru 5 are welcome for the overnighter
- Cost is noted below and includes dinner, breakfast admission to activity and games for the night.
- Bring toiletries, sleeping bag/blankets and pillow, change of clothes and sleeping clothes.
- Please do not bring toys/games from home including cell phones video games nor music players.
- We meet at DCF at 5 pm on Friday night and should be picked up Satuday morning by 9 am. Sign ups are needed to attend.
—Nov. 3/4 — Trip to Pump it up — Cost is $10…Preschoolers are welcome for the event from 5 to 9 pm. on Friday Nights only. Cost is same as above and includes dinner.
Winter Break Day Trips —
- Wednesday, December 27, 2017 — Trip to the World Wildlife Zoo and Aquarium. gr. 1-5 only
- Wednesday, January 3, 2018 — Trip to Castles and Coasters for the day. gr . 1-5 only
Both trips are from 9 am to 4 pm. The cost is $20 for each child per trip. A sack lunch is needed and spaces are limited, so sign up early.