Welcome to Desert Christian Fellowship!
We are a non-denominational Christian church located in central Phoenix, and our community is comprised of people from throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area. It is our desire to share and enjoy the personal touch of Jesus with you and your loved ones. To this end, we offer a wide range of activities for people of all ages.
God has given us a heart for this part of the Valley, and through our sharing of Christ, benevolence, mission work, work projects, and family programs, we truly desire to be used by God for His glory. We believe that God has given us a very special ministry to people facing big life changes. You will find compassion, acceptance, warmth, and a missional atmosphere at DCF.
— We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible authoritative Word of God.
— We believe that there is one God, existent in three persons, God the Father, God the son, and God the Holy Spirit. We believe that Jesus is the Divine Son of God who was virgin born, bodily crucified, resurrected, and ascended to the right hand of the Father.
— We believe salvation comes through Jesus Christ, the way of being cleansed from sin is through the acceptance of the blood sacrifice of Christ, and obedience to the saving actions stated in the Bible.
— We believe in the regenerative power of the Holy Spirit, and that all believers should be immersed.
— We believe in the personal indwelling of the Holy Spirit, and the intercession of Jesus Christ that enables us to be steadfast in faith.
— We believe in the Blessed Hope where Jesus will come again and take His bride, the Church, to be with Him.
— We believe in the resurrection of all people; the saved to life forever with God, the unsaved to life forever separated from God.
— We believe in offering the Lord’s Supper at each Worship Service with the bread and cup proclaiming the death, burial, and resurrection of our Lord.
— We believe in the co-equality of men and women in Christ. Both are to serve in all areas of ministry that has Biblical precedent.
— We believe that all grace gifts are available today, and that they are to be used in the manner that uplifts and edifies the Body of Christ.
The vision we have for tomorrow determines how we live today!
DCF has a clear God-given vision to be a strong part of winning this neighborhood to Christ. As we seek the face of God, we believe that He will direct each step of our ministry plan to become an “Oasis of Hope”.
God has directed us to minister to the people in our area who desire His loving personal touch. We believe that God wants us to share his love with each person by becoming the body of Christ. That means that each member of our church has a God-ordained role to play in reaching the people they come into contact with on a daily basis. This is not just about telling people about Jesus—it is also about showing them with our actions, choices, and lifestyles. We believe God has especially equipped us to reach and serve people experiencing major life changes such as divorce, relocation, or the death of a family member.
Visitors often have questions about what they can expect when coming to a church for the first time. Hopefully this page can answer most of your questions. If you have more, feel free to call or email us via the contact page, and we will be happy to answer additional questions you may have.
What can I expect?
– DCF provides a comfortable, relaxed environment in all of its activities. Dress is generally casual and varies greatly. You should come dressed however you feel most comfortable!
– Services are approximately an hour and a half, and the message is always similar in both Traditional and Contemporary services.
– The Traditional Service begins at 8:30 a.m., is traditional music (hymns) with a live piano, organ, and choir.
— The Contemporary Service begins at 10:45 a.m. has contemporary praise choruses and worship music with a full band (guitar, bass, keyboard, and drums).
– As a visitor, you can also expect a safe, fun, and inspirational environment for your children. We are committed to screening all of our volunteers who work with children, providing them with proper training, and creating top notch programs to keep your kids happy and growing closer to Jesus. Most of all, we are committed to serving you.
– We will not single out visitors during the service.
– We want to meet your needs in the best way possible. If you have questions, ask away. If you would like prayer, just say so. Our staff and volunteers want to spend time with you, get to know you, and serve you in any way possible. To this end, we would ask you to stop by our visitor sign-in table at the back and tell us a bit about yourself. As a thank you for your visit and your time taken to tell us about yourself, we would love to give you a gift at that table as well. If you still have more questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help.